Monday 16 April 2018

Polkadoodles New Release for April Introducing Ruby

Hi everyone I have some New and Stunning to show you all Polkadoodles has released brand new Images Called Ruby she is divine I just loved these images as soon as I saw them so pop on over to the Polkadoodles Shop and get yours great for any type of occasion 



 There is discounts all week for this New Release



For my first project I have used Ruby Boho-Chic 


Ruby Boho Chic digi stamp printable download
I also used the Papers from the Helga Hippo Big Kahuna Downloadable Bundle 

Helga Hippo - BIG KAHUNA VIP download bundle

I have coloured her up with Prisma Pencils 

I have also used 

Mulberry Flowers 
Border Die
Cheese Cloth
Ribbon
Flat back Pearls 
Stamen 


Thank You For Stopping By 




No comments:

Post a Comment